Interactive Arts Office Hours

Click HERE for our Office hours and our Google Meets schedules.
Guidance is available Wednesday 2-3pm.
Please do not hesitate to contact us!


Families! Please CLICK HERE to take this very short survey to help us reflect on our current Continuation Plan.
It really helps us to help you. Thanks!

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Week of April 27-May 1 Wellness Wednesday #3

Hi everyone!

I hope you enjoyed the break and are getting back into the groove as we head down the home stretch of our school year.  I have put together a video with a read aloud for you that I think could be helpful.
Please "bear" with some of the technical issues in the video, it was a bright and sunny day and I couldn't pass up the sunshine but it caused some issues with my camera.  As my favorite art teacher says, "Oops, oh well", right?

Here is the video featuring the book Breathing Makes It Better by Christopher Willard and Wendy O'Leary:




I also wanted to share some easy breathing techniques that you could try from the book Alphabreaths, the ABC's of Mindful Breathing by Christopher Willard and Daniel Rechtschaffen.  I made a quick video to introduce the book.



Activities to try from AlphaBreaths:




Here are some additional activities that you can try as well: