Interactive Arts Office Hours

Click HERE for our Office hours and our Google Meets schedules.
Guidance is available Wednesday 2-3pm.
Please do not hesitate to contact us!


Families! Please CLICK HERE to take this very short survey to help us reflect on our current Continuation Plan.
It really helps us to help you. Thanks!

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Week of May 18-22 Wellness Wednesday #6


Hi Everyone,
I hope you are able to soak up some of this beautiful sunshine we are having this week.

1.  Please check out my new weekly lesson below

Listen to a read aloud of Scribble Stones by Diane Alber here.  



This is the rock I painted and follow the instructions at the end of the video to find out how to make one like this or a Kindness rock yourself.


2.  I have some really EXCITING news!!!!  I created a virtual office which you can go to and click on different images to find read alouds, acitivites and other resources.


Click here to check it out!


More will be added as time goes on but please feel free to email me at suzannef@mpsvt.org if you have any questions or feedback.  Continue to check out Ms. Winter's yoga videos too on the UES SEL site here. I miss you all,  have a great week!